Terms and conditions for use of this site
The Bordeaux Wine Experience is a trademark of BXWINEX BV. The private limited liability company BXWINEX BV, is established in Huizen, the Netherlands, and is registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under number 320.66.170. The wine tour activities in the Bordeaux region are based at Chateau Coulon Laurensac in Latresne (BORDEAUX), France.
- User agreement between the user (“User”, “you”) and BXWINEX BV d/b/a The Bordeaux Wine Experience (“The Bordeaux Wine Experience”, “we”, “us”). The Bordeaux Wine Experience and BXWINEX.com are trading names of BXWINEX BV. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) before using the BXWINEX.com web site (“Site”). You consent to these Terms and Conditions when you use this Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site in any way.
- We are a Dutch registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of the Netherlands. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Site User Obligations: You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The Site must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- The Site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the Site may be made for personal, non-commercial use
- The applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which appear on the relevant product pages and you must read these before confirming your booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing in our current web pages and product descriptions. We recommend you print a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen tour or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
- Booking and purchase conditions contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this Site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
- Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by Dutch law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts the Netherlands . The Bordeaux Wine Experience reserves the right to deny access to the Site at any time without notice.
- No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via Sites or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
- The Bordeaux Wine Experience may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The information and/or prices shown on this Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen tour or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and prices displayed on this Site, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any booking made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. You will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and you will then have the option either to pay the correct price for the travel arrangements or to cancel and receive a full refund of any monies you may already have paid.
- The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to its Licensors or us. The material may only be used for your own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
- The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
- We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content. The material contained within the Site is the property of BXWINEX BV or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name The Bordeaux Wine Experience and any other marks, logos and graphics of The Bordeaux Wine Experience displayed on the Site are trademarks of BXWINEX BV or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.
- No part of this site may be reproduced using any electronic medium without the express permission of the director, who can be contacted at:
BXWINEX BV d/b/a The Bordeaux Wine ExperienceGooierserf 380Postbus 2281270 AE HUIZEN
the NetherlandsText portions of this site may be reproduced on paper for non-commercial purposes only, as long as all of the three following conditions are respected:
- no charge may be made for circulating the information
- the integrity of the reproduced documents must be respected (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- the source must be cited clearly and legibly in the following form:
“this document is taken from the web site of The Bordeaux Wine Experience: herstel.bxwinex.com”
Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited. For any other use, please contact us.
Use of any information obtained via the Site is at your own risk. Neither The Bordeaux Wine Experience nor any of its licensers, employees or agents warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we or our licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the service.
This site, including any content or information contained within it or any site-related service, is provided “as is” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services.
The Bordeaux Wine Experience, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Although the company attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the company by sending an e-mail to so that it can be corrected.
User agrees to indemnify and hold without harm the company, its officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and other Users from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and liabilities resultant from any and all use of the Site whether authorized or not authorized.
By the use of this web site, the User accepts the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- The information in this disclaimer and the following points apply to the tours (be it day or week tours), wine weekend packages and all other services proposed on the Site.
- Tour, tour information and itineraries are subject to change without notice: every effort will be made to keep the itinerary as close as possible to what appeared here; however the final itinerary may vary due to wine châteaux schedules, availabilities and factors beyond our control.
- BEHAVIOR OF THE CLIENT: The Client undertakes to deport himself in an orderly fashion, not to disrupt the enjoyment of others or to prejudice the Company’s reputation with suppliers (i.e. restaurants and Chateaux etc.). The Tour of any Client in breach of this clause shall be terminated forthwith and the Company shall have no further contractual obligation towards him. Clients are required to act in a responsible manner at all times, and to act with respect towards other guests, the Tour Guides, and the property. The Company reserves the discretionary right to decline, to accept or to require any individual to withdraw from any Tour, or to limit the amount of wine any Client may consume. The Client is liable for all damage and losses caused by his actions.
- a) RESPONSIBILITY: The Client is solely responsible for complying with the requirements of all immigration, health, customs, and police authorities, and all other laws and regulations of the country to which the Client will travel. The Client agrees to reimburse the Company for any expenses or fines which the Company may incur as a result of the Client’s non-compliance with the preceding sentence.
- b) LIABILITIES: The Company’s obligations, and those of its suppliers providing any service or facility included in a Tour, are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities and, where the Company or its supplier is actually providing the service or facility, to provide them and to do so with reasonable skill and care. The Client must show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if he wishes to make any claim. Standards of, for example, safety, hygiene and quality vary throughout the Tour. Sometimes these standards will be lower than those which would be expected to be found in the Client’s home country. The services and facilities included in the Client’s Tour will be deemed to be provided with reasonable skill and care if they comply with any local regulations which apply, or, if there are no applicable local regulations, if they are reasonable when compared to the local standards and customs. The Company shall not be liable for any claims arising from non-included items on the itinerary, such as for example, additional meals at restaurants not included in the Tour price, even if such venues or excursions have been recommended or booked by one of the Company’s representatives.
The Company is not liable for (i) death, personal injury, illness, damage, delay, or any other loss to person or property of any kind arising from the Tour or the Services and Goods, or (ii) for any acts of God, war, terrorism, civil commotions, labor trouble, governmental interference, fire, theft, acts of third parties, or any other cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. The Company’s liability shall be strictly limited to that resulting from the Company’s willful misconduct. The Company always strives, to the best of its ability, to provide the highest quality Services and Goods possible to the Clients. However, the Company makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Services or Goods and disclaims any and all of the following: (i) implied warranties of availability of the Service and Goods, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and (ii) duties of reasonable care, workmanlike effort, or lack of negligence. The Company may refuse or revoke passage, Services or Goods, and/or otherwise exclude the Client from participating in the Tour if, in the Company’s sole discretion, it deems any Client in a condition, and/or deems any Client’s behavior, unfit for the Tour or unfit for continuation once the Tour has begun. Unfitness may include, without limitation, any behavior that, regardless of its cause, may constitute a hazard or embarrassment to any Client, the Company, and/or any local host or other provider of Services or Goods. In such case, the Company’s liability shall be strictly limited to refund of the recoverable cost of any unused portion of that Client’s Services of Goods. By participating in a tour or weekend package or other service provided by The Company and/or tendering any portion of the Tour Fee, the Client indemnifies and holds the Company harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses or liabilities arising out of the Client’s actions or omissions or, if applicable, those of the Client’s companions.
- The Client grants the Company permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration now or in the future. The Client agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which his name or likeness might be used to the Company. The Client agrees that the Company may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration now or in the future. The Company photography within this website is copyrighted by the Company and may not be reproduced without permission.
- Any dispute relating to the contract between the Client and the Company, the Tour, the Services, the Itinerary, and/or the Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any dispute arising under, in connection with, or incident to the contract between the Client and the Company, the Tour, the Services, and/or the Terms and Conditions will be resolved exclusively by the competent court in Amsterdam in the Netherlands and the Client irrevocably consents to the exercise of jurisdiction by said courts over the Client. The Client must bring any claims against the Company within one year of submitting of the complaint. The Client acknowledges this expressly and limits the applicable statutory provisions of the laws of the Netherlands with respect to the filing of claims to one year.
- The Bordeaux Wine Experience, BXWINEX BV and or Chateau Coulon Laurensac are not responsible for any loss or injury incurred before, during and after the tour. We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance prior to departure and check with your physician on your travel plans if you have chronic health problems.
The above mentioned items are an excerpt from our Terms and Conditions. A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be send to you on request.
The abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health.
Drink and appreciate it in moderation.
Our registered company name, company number and registered office address are as follows:
BXWINEX BV d/b/a The Bordeaux Wine Experience
1270 AE HUIZEN
Registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under number 320.66.170.
Activities in the Bordeaux region usually take place from and around:
Chateau Coulon Laurensac
1, chemin de Meydieu
33360 Latresne (BORDEAUX)